A lamb and rice, wheat gluten free mix, recently reformulated for senior or overweight dogs.
Maize, Lamb Meal (24%), Barley, Rice (6%), Oats, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Peas, Alfalfa, Prairie Meal, Salmon Oil, Yeast, Salt, Yucca Schidigera.
- Protein 17.0%
- Fat Content 8.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.5%
- Crude Ash 6.5%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 17,500iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,600iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 250mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 75mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 75mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 370mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 340mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.5mg/kg
- Carnitine 400mg/kg
Lamb Senior/Lite should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works!. There is no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 60-185g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 185-310g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 310-420g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 420g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.