Now, wheat gluten free (WGF), this diet contains a minimum of 26%, highly digestible, real lamb and is the ideal choice for active dogs or dogs with extra sensitive stomachs. It has become a firm favourite with rough collies - with some 'winning' results.
Lamb Meal (26%), Maize, Barley, Dehulled Soya Bean Meal, Rice (6%), Chicken Fat, Oats, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Peas, Alfalfa, Prairie Meal, Salt, Yeast, Salmon Oil, Yucca Schidigera.
- Protein 22.0%
- Fat Content 10.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.5%
- Crude Ash 7.0%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 18,200iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,600iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 230mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 75mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 75mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 350mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 330mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.5mg/kg
Lamb & Rice should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works!. There is no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 55-175g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 175-295g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 295-400g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 400g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.