Trusted for little champions' since 2005 and now even easier to soak. CP27 is a lamb based, super premium, hypo allergenic food for puppies of all breeds from around 3 weeks of age onwards.
- Formulated for puppies from weaning onwards.
- Lamb with rice
- Soaks easily
- Added ingredients to support digestive health
- Trusted for little "champions” since 2005
Lamb (33% total: 20.5% freshly prepared lamb and 12.5% lamb meal), Rice (20%), Maize, Prairie Meal, Chicken fat, Oats, Fish meal, Unmolassed beet pulp, Egg powder, Full fat linseed, Minerals, Fructose oligosaccharides (0.2%), Dandelion, Parsley, Oregano, Marjoram, Thyme, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Yucca schidigera, Rosemary (total herbs 0.2%), Blackcurrant, Pomegranate.
- Crude Protein 27%
- Crude Fat 16%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 7.5%
- Calcium 1.8%
- Phosphorus 1.1%
- Sodium 0.2%
- ME 400 kcal/100g
- Vitamin A (3a672a) 25,000 iu/kg
- Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1,700 iu/kg
- Vitamin E (3a700) 300 mg/kg
- Zinc (Zinc sulphate, monohydrate/3b605) 120mg/kg
- Zinc (Zinc chelate of glycine, hydrate(solid)/3b607) 35mg/kg
- Iron (Iron (II) sulphate, monohydrate/3b103) 22mg/kg
- Manganese (Manganese (II) oxide/3b502) 45mg/kg
- Copper (Copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate/3b405) 8mg/kg
- Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous/3b202) 1.4mg/kg
- Selenium (Sodium selenite/3b801) 0.11mg/kg
Expressed as the added amounts of trace mineral or vitamin.
|Adult Size||Age of youngster in months|
|2kg||Up to 40g||40-45g||50g||51g||55g||Adult|
|10kg||Up to 135g||135-140g||155g||165g||175g||180g||Adult|
|20kg||Up to 220g||220-230g||260g||285g||295g||300g||300g||Adult|
|30kg||Up to 270g||270-280g||340g||375g||295g||405g||405g||Adult|
|40kg||Up to 300g||300-315g||415g||460g||500g||505g||505g||505g|
CP27 is a completely balanced puppy food so there is no need to supplement this diet. It is recommended that you soak this food with warm water and start introducing it to your puppies from 3 weeks of age. Ideally feed 3-4 meals per day- gradually increasing the amounts week by week. Once the puppies can "crunch” the food can be fed dry either ad-lib or according to the very rough guide above.
CP27 Features & Benefits
Delicious lamb based recipe.
Hypoallergenic - Wheat gluten free
Formulated for all breeds of puppy, to be fed from 3 weeks old onwards – soaks down easily to make
it easier for younger puppies to manage.
Can be added to bitch’s food during last stages of pregnancy and when she is feeding the puppies to
increase her nutrient and calorie levels.
Added FOS to help support digestive health