New CP Fat2Fin has been developed especially for overweight or greedy dogs as well as dogs who love their food and put on weight a bit too easily. Rich in white fish and rice, this tasty low calorie recipe can be used as part of an effective weight loss plan so your dog is satisfied but isn't piling on the pounds.
So what's in Fat2Fin?
Rice, White Fish Meal (min 18%), Whole Oats, Whole Barley, Potato, Sweet Potato, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Duck Meal, Yeast (source of manan oligosaccharides), Lucerne, Peas, Salmon Oil, Activated Charcoal, Minerals, Carrot, Seaweed, Parsley, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Devil's Claw Root, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Yucca Schidigera, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate
Protein 23.0%, Crude Oils & Fats 5.5%, Crude Fibres 4.5%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Energy content 325kcal/100g
|Vitamin A, (3a672a)||19,600iu/kg|
|Vitamin D, (3a671)||1,800iu/kg|
|Vitamin E, (3a700)||325mg/kg|
|Iron (Iron (11) sulphate monohydrate/3b103)||24mg/kg|
|Iodine (Calcium iodate, Anhydrous/3b202)||1.5mg/kg|
|Copper (Copper(11) sulphate pentahydrate/3b405||4 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Manganese (11) Oxide/3b502)||53mg/kg|
|Zinc (Zinc sulphate monohydrate/3b605) (Zinc chelate of glycine hydrate (solid)/3b607)||125mg/kg 30mg/kg|
|Selenium (Sodium selenite, 3b801)||0.1mg/kg|
|Carnitine (L-carnitine, 3a910)||500mg/kg|
|Tryptophan (L-tryptophan, 3c440)||0.2%|
Features and benefits
- Rich in white fish (min 18%) with oats, sweet potato & vegetables (min 4% vegetables)
- Quality protein to help support coat, skin, immune function and lean tissue mass.
- Reduced energy, to help manage body weight
- Lower feed rates, but with increased trace nutrients to ensure meeting optimal nutritional needs
- Joint support from added omega 3 (from salmon oil), turmeric and devils claw root
- Natural antioxidants package: Carnitine to help fat utilisation in order to help control body weight MOS, functional fibres and the antioxidants all help support immune function
- Palatability enhanced, with some great tasting ingredients
- Whole oats reported to help manage cholesterol levels in dogs
- B-vitamins, parsley, seaweed, chelated zinc for coat condition
- Functional fibre and yucca shidigera to help maintain faecal quality
- Functional fibre and added tryptophan to help maintain that satisfied, full feeling
A fitter dog is a happier dog, with more bounce, stamina and energy.
CP Fat2Fin should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works! There's no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog's individual requirements.
|Dog's Ideal Weight||Weight Loss (grams per day)||Maintenance (grams per day)|